1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Washing guide for dummie

Discussion in 'Guides' started by yukino, Feb 21, 2022.

1. yukino

yukino Red Snail

Mar 20, 2021
    Female
    4:10 PM
    Tokine
    Shadower
    TAKE NOTE :
    THIS IS JUST FOR DUMMIES AND JUST FOR REFERENCE. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SENSEIS AND SENPAIS OUT THERE.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I know there is a lot of washing guide out there for you guys to read and learn.
    You guys can even ask here and there about these washing topics.

So, I joined legends almost 2 years and personally is still confused with the formulas and the theories behind the washing. and i went "F*** IT. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO WASH , NOT THE THEORIES AND FORMULAS!!!!"

If you are same type of person like me, please read as below,
    theories/guide for dummies like me :')

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The only theory that you need to know :
    10 int = 1 mp

[​IMG]

Just hit w/e number u can but try to reach multiple of 10 in INT for extra mp when u level

Once you hit your target total INT , PUT EVERYTHING INTO HP and use APR take out AP from MP.

This method is good for warriors and buccs OwOb

Once you hit your target total INT, PUT EVERYTHING INTO MP and use APR take out AP from mp into HP and stat. YES, this will need 10 APR per level
    but this method only requires you to have high base int
    "How much base INT do I need for it to work?" << I am sure people gonna ask this
    I would say just, high base int. If recommended exact number, well. according to my senseis and senpais in game, they recommend to have 200 base INT at least. But, in the end it's up to you.

Wat if you don't want to use so much APR per level or you run out of nx but you still want to keep leveling or what do they meant by stale wash? ._.?
    First of all, we do MP wash.
    PUT EVERYTHING INTO MP (after you hit your target total INT obviously, and you need lots of base INT for the mp wash to work)
    Now, you have a lot of MP and we will be doing stale wash
    Leave 1 AP in ur HP/MP ; keep using APR , take out AP from MP into HP and this is stale wash, where u can wash ur hp infinitely OWOb
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE ONE WASH TO TAKE OUT THE AP FROM MP INTO YOUR STAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About MP wash + stale wash method. Simply use Drod to see how many times you currently can wash with hp washing calculator and how much AP you have assigned on HP/MP with bloodwashing calculator
    $washes <job> <level> <mp> Jobs: spearman, fighter, page, archer, thief, brawler, gunslinger, magician.
    $bloodwash <level> <str> <dex> <int> <luk>

special thanks to nightz777 for pointing out the mistake :
    For advance you may read the following forum posts and these are my references :
    HP Washing Guide by Pepsi
    Nise's HP Washing Formula Compilation by Nise
    Unfamiliar comprehensive HP/MP washing guide by Huiae

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    10:10 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Cute cats and easy to read :pinkbean:

For those who don't have the bot added to a server it also functions through it's website drauds.com/hp-washing

Also like to point out that the image you added with values has some incorrect values, for those wanting to see the numbers and formulas that apply to MapleLegends please refer to this post

3. OP
    OP
    yukino

yukino Red Snail

Mar 20, 2021
    Female
    Tokine
    Shadower
    thanks for da add ons UwU

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    5:10 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    You can simplify even more.
    Things I'd change if I were you:
    1) Double wash is the same of mp washing + stale washing, so I'd just remove that to avoid any doubts.
    2) Another thing... I know it's an example but people can take it wrong. 200 int for an warrior is a terrible idea, so maybe you can think on a better example.
    3) Last thing I'd say it's important to add is a small guide about which method you should choose, depending on class. For example: warriors should aim for 80 total int and regular wash method to reach 30k hp. in case of ranged jobs, for high hp goals, you will need MP wash + stale hp wash method for most of the process. If you can leech yourself or pay for leech, maybe you should add more INT base to save NX. If you can't leech yourself, maybe you should stay with a lower base int so you can grind. Things like this.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  5. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:10 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    Anyone can confirm if this formula for page/fighter is correct? the bot do other number e.e
    KimberlyKimberly ? LinLin ?

6. dreamyume98

dreamyume98 Blue Snail

Nov 15, 2020
    Female
    Beginner