1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gunbound 2 in the making for PC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chrishuahua, May 13, 2019.

1. Chrishuahua

Chrishuahua Snail

May 13, 2019
    Male
    3:51 AM
    Chrispoo
    Bandit
  2. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:51 AM
    Moderator Post
    Ah yeah, I am aware of this. I mean it's cool, but I have no hopes for Softnyx as being the developers. There's likely a catch that will completely ruin the game as always.

Also, because this is on the PC, I am actually afraid this will be the end of the OG GunBound.

3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    1:51 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    or it might just be another Maplestory 2-like story, where a lot of people still prefer Maplestory 1 over 2.

4. Phish

Phish Blue Snail

May 17, 2019
    Male
    4:51 AM
    Phish

Yeah agreed, I have very little faith in softnyx. But maybe just maybe they can accidently put out a game with out an overwhelming amount of bullshit. Fingers crossed.

At the very least hopefully they can at least build a player base that we can leech off of.

I just love how this game has been to be brink of death so many times but we just won’t let it go