1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice GunBound Origins now in BETA

Discussion in 'GunBound Announcements' started by Kimberly, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:21 AM
    Moderator Post
    Like announced today on our Discord GunBound Origins finally went into Open beta, and you can now play it!

How to download GunBound Origins

Please go to the following website:
    http://gunbound.be/

From there register an account if you haven't yet. Please use your actual e-mail or a throwaway email you can access to because GunBound uses security features, such as avatar shop access within IP ranges, general e-mail verification, and more

Download GunBound Origins:
    Windows: https://gunbound.be/static/download/GunBoundOriginsMar302019.exe
    MAC: https://gunbound.be/static/download/GunBoundOriginsMACMar302019.zip

After installing this huge game that is 68mb when compressed you should arrive at the launcher. From there, insert your information and play! (1/2)

General information:
    - The e-mail system is not ready yet thus when you arrive at the game you may get a message about your account being unverified. I will manually verify you for time being, but the game works fine either way
    - The Buddy List is completely written from scratch and unlike other servers that use leaked official files is ran on an emulator! Feel free to check if everything works~
    - The avatars available are still vanilla. People familiar with the game in 2005 may remember the famous Chief Hair set or gold sets. When we are later into the beta we'll add more of them.
    - The game should work perfectly fine for both Windows and MAC, where for Windows there are 2 clients available. The default client is windowed, and I highly recommend playing that way, so you can also play MapleLegends between your turns!
    - There's no date set when we are out of beta for release, but we try to make sure everything is done before we do so
    - Have fun!

If you have any problems with the game or found a bug in-game please report it to me or in the general chat and we'll look into it. We hope everyone is at least be able to play the game since we've played a lot of games with staff and we had no issues at all!

For people new to GunBound:

GunBound is a very old game from 2002, even older than MapleStory. GunBound is very similar to Worms but online and more balanced. The version we are running is the first major version called Thor's Hammer. Similar to an old MapleStory server our server is running for people to play the old GunBound. If you used to love Worms I highly recommend trying the game out even though it's very ancient. With friends, it can be very fun, and I am very sure more experienced users with the game are willing to teach you how to play.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. LaLeY

LaLeY Red Snail

Feb 5, 2015
    Male
    4:21 AM
    Thanks you!! It's finally hereSeemsGood

3. EnkiDU

EnkiDU Mano

Oct 10, 2018
    Female
    3:21 AM
    Dragon Knight
  4. MsterioOoo

MsterioOoo Red Snail

Nov 9, 2018
    Male
    3:21 AM
    Game
  5. Anich1456

Anich1456 Orange Mushroom

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    4:21 PM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
  6. Anich1456

Anich1456 Orange Mushroom

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    4:21 PM
    Karikatus
    Assassin
    KIMMY WANNA REPORT A BUG ! XD
    I accidently killed myself too many times and then the Abuse Warning Poped up, then i was never able to close the window because i can't even move my mouse out of the app, even when i alt + tabbed, my mouse pointer kept getting stuck on the Ok notification warning in GunBound!! i had to go to my desktop and log out of my com
    srsly my mouse pointer kept getting sucked back into the OK icon everytime i tried to move my pointer away XD