1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Hair changing

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Seiii, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seiii

Seiii King Slime

Nov 20, 2017
    Male
    9:31 AM
    Seigen
    Night Lord
    Colors
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?: i have been told that i can get my hair back if i change it . so i changed it and apparently i cant get it back because i got it before the npc came out .i werent told that it works like that , im basically asking for my hair back
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: amoria
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

ty for the time

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:31 AM
    Moderator Post
    Unless a GM told you this, we are unable to grant this wish. We made it clear in the announcement (https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/new-feature-style-saver.24339/) that old hairs wouldn't be saved. If you took this from a player its a mistake on your part for listening to a player instead of asking us staff members. This is also not a bug, so not going mark it as one.

3. OP
    OP
    Seiii

Seiii King Slime

Nov 20, 2017
    Male
    Seigen
    Night Lord
    Colors
    As Expected ROFL

4. OP
    OP
    Seiii

Seiii King Slime

Nov 20, 2017
    Male
    Seigen
    Night Lord
    Colors
    why instead of asking me for 10m and prove that i had that hair to get it back u just said u cant help it :| @kimmy

5. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    2:31 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Unfortunately we can't help you even with a proof that you had other hair because it was a mistake on player's side, not us.

Same reason applies to accidentally selling item to NPC, dropping an item and losing it, etc. We can't entertain these requests either.

Thread will be closed.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:31 AM
    Moderator Post
    To give my own response as well the reason why user mistakes no longer get refunded is that it got abused in the past. Now, of course, I can easily verify it was indeed you that owned the hair, but if we start refund some user mistakes and some not there will be a lot of confusion and inconsistency. However, like I've mentioned we will be re-releasing hairs/faces from past events before the hair saver got added, so just give it a little time and you'll be able to obtain it again :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.