1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Halloween Events 2016

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kimmy, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    Boo...!
    If that scared you then I already feel very accomplished right now.
    Happy Halloween from the MapleLegends Staff!
    • The special Halloween quests from last year are making a return. In case you missed them, you now have a chance to complete them. There's a very special guide made by PoofcakesPoofcakes (found here) that lists the quests and how to complete them.
    • Malady is back this year and once again she wants your Halloween Candies [​IMG] . She's still as grumpy as ever, but she's even hungrier than last year. To make up for it, she has a lot more rewards for you. I wonder what... she also seems to be collecting Halloween Candies from players on Maple Island. You can find her in both Amherst and Kerning City.
    • During the Halloween period there will be a 15% bonus on EXP, Drop, and Meso rates. GM-hosted events will also be present throughout the whole Halloween season.
    The event will last until November 6, 2016 at 23:59 GMT.

Go start collecting candies and have fun!

-MapleLegends Staff-​

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Vivienne

Vivienne Orange Mushroom

Dec 11, 2014
    Female
    Singapore
    7:43 PM
    Islander
    HYPE

• Like Like x 3
  3. IoIzor

IoIzor Capt. Latanica

Jun 8, 2015
    Islander
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    My first H'ween event, this is gon' be good!
    The slight boosts during the event are very cool also, thanks for the event.

Hopefully I won't come across too many scary monsterino's... OnionGhost

5. Charlobeetle

Charlobeetle Brown Teddy

Oct 4, 2015
    Male
    7:43 PM
    Charlobeetle
    Bowmaster
    Solo Player
    B>event chair !!! pm me for ur price thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    2:43 PM
    Kind of a disappointmentMapleF6

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pieter

Pieter Slimy

Aug 3, 2015
    Male
    Pieter
    Marksman
    Demure
    Heya i was wondering is there a reason that you made these candy's untradeble :(
    OnionF4

• Like Like x 1
  8. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    5:43 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Probably because this year they made it possible to get nx using them. Also last year a lot of people didn't bother farming and would just buy them all which, while it promotes the economy for farming classes, defeats the purpose of doing the event yourself. Now, in order to receive the benefits of the event's custom items, you actually have to play. Last year you could quit every day until the last day and just buy all the candies and get everything. I remember a lot of people vouching for this server to become play to win rather than gach to win because people can just never play and get profit by voting. This is the same concept so a lot of the people that vouched for that play style should be happy. I like that they're untradeable now, it makes playing actually worth it. Assuming you want any of the event items, which I do.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.