1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello friends

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Heathcliff, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Heathcliff

Heathcliff Slime

Jul 31, 2018
    Male
    3:43 AM
    hello friends you can call me yelnya. i have been a gms player since 2006 as a young boy and have been playing it actively until the the middle of 2013, at which point i discovered private servers on gtop100 that were mostly v.55/v.62. since then i have been playing various PSes on and off ever since. and before i make my first char would anyone like to tell me which is the best class to make money for a new player like me? also is chaos farming a thing here? thank you all love xoxo kiss hug yes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    5:43 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Welcome yelnya! Hope you enjoy time being here~
    I think bishops earn the most in terms of mesos because they are able to sell leech as soon as you reach the 4th job with gen. They also come in handy when leveling up a secondary character because they have holy symbol and still very high in demand for bossing.
    You can only earn cs and ws through gachapon, so I don't think so.