1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from oldschool!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Xesc, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xesc

Xesc Snail

Aug 1, 2019
    Male
    5:00 PM
    Hello everybody!

I’m an old player of Gunbound (2004-2008), my old nickname was Zekeruno (hehe)... I have a lot of good memories from this game! My GB history/relationship ended when I switched from Pc to Mac on 2008! Ouch! Over the years I totally forgot the existence of this game until 2016 when I discovered the gunbound.ca and their macOS version!! Incredibly I was ablte to play again!! Woooah!! So I played for a year (until first quarter of 2017) until my daughter born!! :) (I love you cutie!!).

Now, since gb.ca shutted-down the service I found this server, which looks amazing, clean and with no-toxic community! And all players are “low ranked”, thats cool! :)

Thank you and get fun!!

Summary: I can offer any kind of support and knowlage about gb.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:00 PM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome!

3. JustAStyle

JustAStyle Horny Mushroom

Jul 28, 2019
    Male