1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm new to maple

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Donald Duck, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Donald Duck

Donald Duck Blue Snail

Apr 14, 2019
    Male
    10:28 AM
    Beginner
    Hi everyone~

Saw this game 15 years ago and lots of my friend were playing this but i decided to stick with ragnarok that time.

Bored of all the new games on steam recently, decided to find a non-competitive, casual, and long lasting game. A game that i can play whenever i want, and not to stress out due to the competitive part of that game. I gave maple a go and so far so good, there's no pvp content and nothing competitive, everything seems to be very casual, no commitment.

The reason why i choose Legends instead of its counterpart royals is because based on the rates, legends are more challenging and slow pace compare to royal, i wanna feel the official servers as close as i could as i used to get topics about maples from my friends in primary and high schools but unfortunately i did not try it. Hope i make the right choice.

Been here playing for 2 days and still level 10. I'm completely new to maple so there's alot of things for me to discover, maps, cities. Feel free to add me as i have yet to make any friends, and if anyone could bare with my low levels and slow leveling, add me into a guild as well. I could foresee that i will be playing this game very long, but not in a very face pace.

IGN: bubujiao

Happy Mapling~

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.