1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by CptBlueberry, Feb 19, 2018.

1. CptBlueberry

CptBlueberry Blue Snail

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    11:24 AM
    Hey there my dudes,
    One night I was on youtube as you do when you can't sleep and I stumbled upon a playlist which was called "MapleStory (2006 GMS) 2-Hour Music Compilation". upon hearing the login theme I started to tear up remembering the good times that I had when playing MS when I was so young I couldn't even speak a word english. But those days have passed and I'm looking to start up playing maplestory again. So a few days ago I started playing normal GMS again, and it was actually not that bad, but I was feeling like there was still something missing. And then it struck me, I was looking for the social aspect within the game. Sure I might not know a whole lot about current MapleStory but neither did I in the past, but I loved doing Party Quests with a bunch of random people and bonding over a silly online game.

As for my own introduction,
    Hello my name is Wouter (it's a dutch name don't worry about it), in game I mostly go by CptBlueberry. I'm currently 21 years old and I'm a mechanical engineering student. my hobbies include: gaming, basketball, working on cars, socializing and my favourite.... SLEEPING (人-ω-。)ZZz zZZ.
    My current game list includes:
    - RuneScape (RS3)
    - Battlefield 4
    - Rockter League
    - Counter Strike Global Offensive
    - I'd like to add MapleLegends on this list too ^-^

When I'm not online on MapleLegends I will probably be doing one of the following:
    - Playing RS3
    - Sleeping
    - Studying at school

I hope I will meet alot of you guys in game and that we'll have a great time together,

TL : DR
    My name is CptBlueberry and I look forward to starting a new adventure with all of you ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  2. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    10:24 AM
    Welcome to the server, Wouter!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

3. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    6:24 AM
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    WELCOME WOUTER! What class did you pick? :D

4. OP
    OP
    CptBlueberry

CptBlueberry Blue Snail

Feb 19, 2018
    Male
    11:24 AM
    Well I actually still need to create a character in game >.< any suggestions?

5. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    CptBlueberryCptBlueberry Play what class you think you'll enjoy most :D

6. Capricorn

Capricorn Mano

Dec 15, 2017
    Female
    1:24 PM
    Taleeta
    I/L Mage
    Ello!
    Most people starts as clerics then make their favorite class later, as it is the cheapest to star and is used for leeching once u reach 4th job. Just make sure you go lukless.
    Hope to see you around :)

7. Cheat

Cheat Red Snail

Dec 19, 2017
    Female
    Cheat
    Night Lord
    Noir