1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by GramStain, Apr 27, 2018.

1. GramStain

GramStain King Slime

Apr 27, 2018
    11:06 AM
    Gonorrhea
    Warrior
    I haven't played Maple in so long, and I was missing parts of the game, so I chose to try MapleLegends! I am currently a Lv. 21 warrior, so I am looking for some people/friends who can help me get the tickets in the first stage in KPQ. Can I interest anyone in buying fame from me? I need to make mesos somehow!

I used to be pretty good at Guild PQ. I was able to get two of my guilds on the scoreboard in Scania when it was popular.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:06 AM
    NSFW
    hi! add me ingame @DPRK, i'm level 50-something Cleric and i need people to play with. i'll be online in about 7 hours, at around 7:30 AM UTC. i'm always ready to do some PQs, so keep me posted about what you're playing