1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Megumi, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Megumi

Megumi Slime

Aug 4, 2019
    Female
    4:49 PM
    Megumi
    Buccaneer
    Hi !
    Congratulations to this wonderful gunbound staff :) It's amazing! Thank you for giving us back this fun.

I have a question
    Is it possible that in your forum put the suggestions of the game?

It happens to everyone that when we go to kill for a dk people end up abandoning the game ... This is somewhat uncomfortable for those who benefit from the dk and as for his team ..

Is it possible that the penalty for leaving the game is a bit drastic instead of just 100 gold? taking away -4 gps?

I think the topic of suggestions would be very good since it helps to put many things in order and with greater fun :) thanks!

And again excellent work!

2. JustAStyle

JustAStyle Slime

Jul 28, 2019
    Male
    10:49 PM
    I totally agree with that suggestion. Taking away gps is a good idea and I approve this because I can't take ragequitters anymore because we do not play the way they want it's just unbearable . I guess losing gps would dissuade them

• Like Like x 1
  3. culteyeland

culteyeland Blue Snail

Aug 21, 2019
    Male
    Davao, PH
    5:49 AM
    YAWA
    Beginner
    + Agree.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DrProfessor