1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by wagnard2, Sep 3, 2019.

1. wagnard2

wagnard2 Blue Snail

Sep 3, 2019
    Male
    8:33 PM
    Cleric
    Hello Everyone! :D

My name is Wagner, I'm 19 years old. I have started playing maplestory in my childhood I was 8 years old, and since then I never could get the maple story out off my life! This game is amazing brings back old and happy memories! Unfortunately I'm from Brazil and the official Neckson game server was closed because of bad cares and lack of maintenance of the old game distributors.
    Actually I have a Cleric lv 35 my IGN is: "Mercurio" And I'm stuck at the ludibrium tower near to the omega sector :whistling:. I want to meet new people and start new adventures with friends, please feel free to add me and start a journey with me if you want to!
    I loved your community :heartbeat: I love this game :heartbeat:

(I'm sorry for the bad english :unsure:)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    7:33 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    What's up nard dog :D

Welcome to the server and feel free to ask me any questions.

How do you plan on escaping the tower? If you need help what timezone are you in ._.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    wagnard2

wagnard2 Blue Snail

Sep 3, 2019
    Male
    8:33 PM
    Cleric
    Thank you for the welcome! :D
    Actually I did one quest that gave me 20 Eos Scrolls and I could climb the tower FINALLY ! SlimeGrin
    I don't know exactly if this answer your question but: my time zone is "UTC -3 BRT Brasília Time São Paulo"

• Like Like x 2