1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by fireelement1, Dec 13, 2020.

1. fireelement1

fireelement1 Orange Mushroom

Jul 8, 2020
    Male
    9:31 AM
    Bishop
    Hey guys, I'm new to Legends and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! I'm looking forward to all the content you have for me and I'm ready to fight monsters! I started playing maplestory back in 2008 and 2009. The FangBlade and Tiger era was insane. I remember saying hi to fangblade once, but he was AFK! I always saw FangBlade, curryishott, StarLightz, and other players were in the rankings. Thank you for creating MapleLegends and it really is nostalgic. It actually feels great to do party quests with each other for exp and/or rewards, meeting people and making friends, challenging hard monsters. If you seen me around, you would probably say, "What are you talking about? You're here already." Well, I never really played MapleLegends to the extent of end-game content, I been making a bishop to fund my characters, but now I actually get to play the game now. MapleLegends is going to be my main server and I'm going to play it to the fullest. The community here is too good, I went to look at other servers, and I had to quit at fucking level 10 cause I got bored of those servers. If pepper doesn't see this I think I'm good.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    1:31 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Gathered enough nx to start your real char now?
    Congratz SlimeGrin
    Hope you enjoy your stay and create memories

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    9:31 AM
    Good luck sir :)
    and I'm pretty sure Pepper welcomes everyone soo.. best of luck with hiding! :D