1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kryzen, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Kryzen

Kryzen Blue Snail

Mar 12, 2021
    6:15 PM
    Hello!
    I'm not sure how redundant this may sound, but I recently joined MapleLegends in hopes to relive some nostalgia!
    To be honest... I'm not exactly an eloquent speaker, so sorry if I might come off as a little bit awkward! SlimeSweat2

Anyway!
    I hope to leave a lasting impression on the community, and on whoever I happen to meet since I don't think I can afford the time to play that often (this might be subject to change...) SlimeSweat2

What's kinda cool is... I happened to stumble across MapleLegends after I found a couple of YouTube channels (and I think they've posted some of the most entertaining videos I've recently watched!)

Some of my goals would be to reach level 200 (does that sound too ambitious?), and to fund a character that'll be strong enough to help anybody, whether it's bossing (do people even say "bossing"?), leeching, or other terms that I currently can't think of (or maybe I'm just too lazy to look them up...)

My IGN is "kannoaoki" and I'm trying to get this character to help fund my future characters!
    Thank you for your time! (& sorry if this was long) MapleF2

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    8:15 PM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server. Glad you stumbled upon maple legends. This server will fill your nostalgic appetite along side bringing in more content for the higher levels.
    Enjoy your stay and play as you wish!
    I have been here since like day 1 but since last year my play time has been less and less. So I only probably clock in. 2-3 a day and most definitely not everyday.

If you would like a friend in definitely down!
    My IGN is JunakiG, feel free to add me if you'd like.
    My play times are roughly 2200-0200 ST. And on days I don't work I'll usually stay up until like 0500 ST. :) Otherwise I'm usually busy with work and family(wife and kids)
    See you around :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Kryzen

Kryzen Blue Snail

Mar 12, 2021
    6:15 PM
    Thank you! I'm really glad that I stumbled upon MapleLegends too, and I'm just happy to be playing! SlimeSweat2

...Awesome! I guess, as long as I'm patient, I'll be able to understand what it's like to be high-levelled (...and to be rewarded for that! SlimeShocked)

I'll try to! ...Wow, that's something any new person likes to hear... (...or read!) MapleF2

SINCE DAY 1!?!?!? Woah... I bet you practically know everything about MapleLegends... OnionGhostOnionSweat
    ...Ahhh! I think that's completely understandable if you're noticing that your play time is getting less and less... (especially if you played for that long... but... that also means that MapleLegends is THIS amazing to play on! FoxF6FoxAwk

Of course! I'll add you immediately, when I log in, today! MapleF2
    Although, Currently... I'm not entirely sure if I'll have a specific time to consistently play at... But in that case, I'll hope to see you on here and there! FoxAwk

That's great to hear!
    ...Keep up the good work, then! MapleF2

See you around! MapleF2

• Friendly Friendly x 1