1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Peawee, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Peawee

Peawee Snail

Dec 30, 2021
    Female
    6:20 AM
    Badstrudel
    I/L Wizard
    GangGang
    Hi everyone! My name is Noam, my ign is BadStrudel and I've been playing for like a month a little ashamed I didn't introduced myself earlier, I got a hit of nostalgia and found this server with my boyfriend (ign darluke). I'm amaized by this breathing and living comunity of mapelers, everyone is so nice and helpful and its just beautiful to see that people all around the world have the same childhood addiction that always hits back no matter your age.
    so hope to see you around! <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    6:20 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Welcome to legends! Enjoy your time here, if you'd like feel free to buddy me , ZerkMania, I will do my best to help you guys out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:20 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
  4. LeBu

LeBu Red Snail

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    10:20 PM
    LeBu
    Cleric
    Nice
    Hello! Welcome and let me know if there’s anything I can do do to help out! Lebu

• Friendly Friendly x 1