1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Henlo

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by solum, Dec 22, 2019.

1. solum

solum Blue Snail

Dec 19, 2019
    Male
    4:47 PM
    xXJayXx
    Assassin
    Henlo.

I've played on alot of servers, I've been known as: Solitude(Only on AxedMS) and IsnotJason, all those servers have been shut down.

I joined this server a few days ago with my friend because we wanted to re-live the old days of Maple, and wanted a server that had Happyville for Christmas so we could decorate the tree (Because GMS is trash and hasn't had Happyville for 2-3 years)

Update: We did it

I've met some people in K-pq so far and they all seem fun and social, reminds me of the old days indeed. My friend and I are leveling together so I can't level when hes on and I have no one to talk to mean while. So it would cool to have some people to talk with, about me:

-Asian Australian
    -Weeb
    [I like a good high school rom-com because I am dead inside & unfeeling, also a good shounen, Isekai, slice of life...and then moe trash...]
    -Insomniac
    [Even if you are from the U.S or something, we'd still see each other frequently lol]

and yeah that's all I can say for now. I have two characters.

My I/L's name is Solum & my Assassin's name is xXJayXx (I'm mainly on my Assassin)

YORISHKU!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    11:47 PM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    welcome to the server!!! hope you enjoy your time here and maybe we'll run into each other in game sometime :^)

• Like Like x 1
  3. JvckiNyeahEh

JvckiNyeahEh Blue Snail

Jan 6, 2020
    Female
    2:47 AM
    JvckiNyeahEh
    Cleric
    Hey I'm Asian-Canadian (pretty much the same thing but with extra ice defence). Add me my ign is JvckiNyeahEh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    solum

solum Blue Snail

Dec 19, 2019
    Male
    4:47 PM
    xXJayXx
    Assassin
    added, hope to see you in game sometimeMapleF2