1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Here is an idea

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Clown, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbokko

bbokko Selkie Jr.

Oct 18, 2015
    Male
    Pedo Barrel
    6:00 PM
    Beginner
    DemBabuCents
    The logic is if you are the person who sets the time, then you are solely responsible for yourself to force yourself to stick to the time you decided.

The idea is the same when you set a timer on your phone. When it rings, you should be the one to act on it and log yourself out sonce you set it.

Control yourself, by yourself.

2. OP
    OP
    Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    1:00 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I understand ;D. I understood the 1st time don't worry, I might be bad at controlling myself but I'm not stupid ;).

Edit: I just did not expect this much negativity, seeing as it would only help people and woudn't hurt anyone. Also I tried to write the thread in such a way which made it clear that if it was a "bad" idea I would just forget about it. Somehow I feel like there was too much focus on people who would not use it, which is fine cause why spent time on a feature that noone is going to use. Yet by doing this missing the pros of such an option. I think the theory of (I believe Kant) can be applied here where if the benefits outweigh the negatives this could be applied. I believe the negatives are the amount of work it takes to implement it while the benefits are people not quitting. Yet the focus of this thread does not focus on this.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  3. bbokko

bbokko Selkie Jr.

Oct 18, 2015
    Male
    Pedo Barrel
    6:00 PM
    Beginner
    DemBabuCents
  4. OP
    OP
    Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
  5. OP
    OP
    Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Im kinda done with this idea ;p. It is not gonna happend.
    the end.jpg

Oh so many.JPG

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Thread closed by OP's request.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: