1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey ML Fam! New ML-Mapler here! ^_^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JayXeph, Jan 16, 2021.

1. JayXeph

JayXeph Red Snail

Jan 16, 2021
    Male
    3:06 AM
    BishopXeph
    Cleric, Bishop
    Hey everyone! I just started playing a few days ago! I am Jenrick!. I go by Jay or Jen whatever you feel, or you can call me by my actual name. I started playing MapleStory around late 2006 or around the time Amoria released, and have played in the world Scania. I played GMS from 2006 up until "Unleashed" Patch 2013, when Xenon and Demon Avg released).

I came to MapleLegends to relive the nostalgia of what GMS was like before. I have previously from another PS, "Croosade" but on the Progressive side. After spending time there, I wanted to come back to golden days of the game. Missing the original essence of the game, and I wanted to be part of a new community. I don't think I fully gotten a chance to live out everything I wanted to do Pre-Big Bang.

I cannot say for sure how long I will be playing, but, I am looking forward to riding along with all of you guys here in the server. Nostalgic for sure! A friend from dance in real life recommended me trying it out, and so far it has been great! If you ever meet me, run into me, say hi!! haha. (IGN: BishopXeph)

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME :D!:
    - I love Korean BBQ and Sushi.
    - I love Tea.
    - I dance, but, mostly for fun. Have competed on a few dance crews.
    - Former Disney Performer ^_^!
    - Favorite Memories in Maple: Ship Ride to Orbis / Ant Tunnel Adventures (xD)
    - In Maple, my all time favorite classes would always be a Warrior (anything Melee), especially Buccaneers. Favorite Maple Hero Class: Aran. Secondary: anything Archer Class.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. Xalvedor

Xalvedor King Slime

Dec 25, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    6:06 PM
    Xalvedor
    Priest
    RotiCanai
    I like to see newbies die to crimson rog just for the fun of it.
    Anyways, Welcome to Maple Legends!

3. AssamMilkTea

AssamMilkTea King Slime

Nov 28, 2020
    Vereinigte Staaten
    6:06 AM
    Milkerino
    Glad to have you here
    Read the ToS and remember to have fun!
    Look forward to you joining the Hero gang

4. OP
    OP
    JayXeph

JayXeph Red Snail

Jan 16, 2021
    Male
    BishopXeph
    Cleric, Bishop
    thank you so much ❤️

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    JayXeph

JayXeph Red Snail

Jan 16, 2021
    Male
    BishopXeph
    Cleric, Bishop
    because there is no Aran, which is totally fine, ill see what I am feeling to do as far as a warrior goes. And have read☺️! Thank you so much!❤️

6. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    6:06 AM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Welcome! My favorite Maple hero class is Aran as well! As for warriors, my favorite class is hero. Hope you enjoy your stay here