1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Vext, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Vext

Vext Red Snail

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Finland
    6:34 PM
    Vext
    Cleric
    Nebula
    Hey everyone, and greetings from somewhere around Europe :)

Around last year I've tried Maple Story 2 when it first got released, but unfortunately it just didn't give me the same feelings I've had playing the original. I've never really reached a end-game content at neither GMS, nor EUMS when it existed but I just loved the game. I've also played on some private servers before and have very fond memories.

I'm looking forward to enjoying my time here and meeting other maplers!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    9:34 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    welcome!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    6:34 PM
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    You will like it here im sure. I didnt play since 2017 but in my experience Legends is the best pserver in terms of friendly players, the community in general aswell as server stability etc.

Enjoy your stay!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1