1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Heyaa

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by HinataRL, Dec 22, 2019.

1. HinataRL

HinataRL Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2019
    4:05 AM
    Thief
    Hey there!

I am completely new to this server, and haven't played maplestory since around 4 years now. Last time I played I was on Extalia MS if that rings a bell. I would love to feel the nostalgia from back then once more and look forward to discover the old maple.
    I am 22, study most of the time and want to sit back and relax in Maplestory when I come home. :)
    Unfortunally I don't know anyone here but I hope to change that!

About me: I love to cook and bake! Making delicious things (especially for others) is where my passion lies. May it be apple crumble, spagethi carbonara or simple curry. I usually go running in the morning to keep a bare minimum of fitness and meet my friends from time to time to play boardgames or watch a movie together. Although I have to admit, that my life is pretty full because of uni already. When it comes to other games beside maplestory I discovered Rocket League as something I really like to play in my freetime. There is just something about learning the mechanics and grinding through the ranks that kept me interested in that game.
    Back when i did play maplestory in Extalia MS I mained a Nightlord because of the flashy moves and long ranged attacks. Beside Nightlords i really like Mages, especially Ice-lightning mages. I don't know what i will main this time, but I look forward to find that out! If you want to get to know me, feel free to ask anything. :)

In that regard, I hope I meet a lot of you kind people in the game and find a few new friends. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    10:05 PM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server!! Hope you enjoy your stay. It's definitely the best one out there ;)

My IGN is Vexen. Send me a friend invited
    See you soon!!

3. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    3:05 AM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    APPLE CRUMBLE!

Feel free to send me a buddy req!
    IGN:SwordnBoard

4. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    welcome do u like chicken curry

5. OP
    OP
    HinataRL

HinataRL Blue Snail

Dec 22, 2019
    4:05 AM
    Thief
    Uhm excuse me thats the best curry. To me there HAS to be some chicken in the curry!!! Also your profile pic seems kinda familiar did you have a name like "Aily" or something like that? :O

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    I love chicken curry, nope i only go by nugzeh!