1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi :D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Abbie Parker, May 26, 2020.

1. Abbie Parker

Abbie Parker Snail

May 25, 2020
    Female
    7:19 AM
    Abbiegat0r
    Bowman
    I just started playing a few days ago..ign is abbiegat0r.. level 20 bm so far. I played GMS before bb and had a CB in Mardia that never got past level 70 so we will see how this goes f3. I've also been playing MSM on and off since it came out... just loving all the nostalgia. all the PQ's! socializing was always my fav part of MS and this community seems very big and helpful so far, so thanks! anyone willing to answer lots of questions?! I'm on discord, help me!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    12:19 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
  3. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    6:19 PM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome Abbie! do check the guides here, there are quite a few on every subject

• Agree Agree x 1