1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Merueme, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Merueme

Merueme Mano

Oct 9, 2020
    Male
    9:36 AM
    Merueme
    Cleric
    -
    Goodday everyone,

Oldschool maplestory player here. Started playing Maplestory back in the days like 14-16 years ago when I was 10-12 years old. Played it casually over the years on and off depending on circumstances and new games that launched. I always love the a good feel of nostalgia playing some Maplestory as it reminds me of the better days when we were younger and had nothing to worry about as a teenager/young adult.

My biggest passion is football, or as some may call it 'soccer'.

Usually you might catch me playing around the evening time till midnight, depending how tired I am. I've only just started playing on this server since my brother told me he started all over again it was nice to play. So I've came and checked it out aswell. I'm new to the server so I'm fairly low level still, but I guess that shouldn't be much of a problem as long as we enjoy our time online.

My IGN is the same as my forum name: Merueme

I play a Full INT Magician, which I will progress towards a Bishop. I always played casually and never tried something different. Therefor I wanted to try a Full INT Magician this time whereas I'm limited in gear I can use due to the amount of LUK I will be missing.

Anyway, enough rattling. See you in-game lads and lasses :blackalien:

• Friendly Friendly x 1