1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm xiao, AMA.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by xiaoyaoz, Jan 31, 2023.

Tags:
  1. OP
    OP
    xiaoyaoz

xiaoyaoz Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
    5:50 AM
    They should fail more kek
    13% is still a meaningful upgrade anyway, trying to limit power creep whenever a new content is added is always good, too bad stompers didn't get the same treatment.. if you don't try to limit power creep, then you make existing content dead faster..
    End game players have no problem killing pb in 60min if they want to, it is just not economically beneficial to do so..
    Not able to kill pb is never about damage but rather about player skills and composition.. dpm requirement for pb is sooo low..

Kimmystandard? Isn't that always the case? This is her server after all.. I would argue we are actually heading away from kimmystandard due to how infrequent she is currently involved in decisions.. Changes are made and decided collectively and Kimmy rarely opposes to any..
    However, the server is indeed seems to move away from the classic vanilla old-school maple experience, which I think is good in general as long as we keep certain aspects intact.. we do try to keep things as vanilla as possible while trying to fix some of the unfavourable problems that comes with old maple, so that itself has been quite a balancing act..

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    12:50 AM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    What color Bugatti did you buy with your staff salary?

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    xiaoyaoz

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
  4. StepSissy

StepSissy Mano

Oct 18, 2020
    Female
    Stepsissy | Altered
    Bowmaster
    HI QT ; I have always wondered how many christmas prezzy boxes do you have in your cash inv? :heartbeat:

5. OP
    OP
    xiaoyaoz

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
    Hehe I have an inventory full for both character since 2020.. takes a long time to finish them but they are less than half already.. :laugh:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. randomhs

randomhs Timer

May 25, 2020
    randomHS
    Oyasumi
    is maplelegends doomed to never have an event ever again?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    xiaoyaoz

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
  8. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017