1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi maplers

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Dershivo, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Dershivo

Dershivo Red Snail

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    2:28 PM
    Arrow
    Bowmaster
    Beaters
    Hi everyone,

Deciding to give old school maple a try since I'm on a small break from my studies - and this server seemed like a good pick. I haven't played for over 10 years so it's going to be pretty awesome relearning everything and experiencing/reminiscing old memories from this game.

See some of you guys in-game!

IGN: BitFlip

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Khoack

Khoack Red Snail

Jun 18, 2019
    Male
    Khoack
    Beginner
    Welcome, it's definitely a struggle learning everything from up to date though, but I hope you'll enjoy the server as much as I am currently! :confused:

3. OP
    OP
    Dershivo

Dershivo Red Snail

Jun 20, 2019
    Male
    Arrow
    Bowmaster
    Beaters
    Yeah it's been great thus far! Looking forward to PQing again, haha