1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Hito/Ainu]'s 40 Second LMPQ Guide

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Hito, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Hito

Hito Stone Golem

May 4, 2017
    Straya
    9:16 PM
    Ainu
    Hermit
    Galaxy
    Hello everyone,

I've been in quite a few LMPQs recently and the efficiency is lacking. I personally find LMPQ even more boring than LPQ and that's saying something. So, with all that said let's learn how to do LMPQ so quickly you can minimise your time there.

LMPQ Portals
    • Portals from left to right are +4, +7, and -3.
    • If you go above the number 15 the portals wrap round and start from 1 again.
    You're in room 10 and you use the middle portal, +7, you will end up in room 2 because 10 + 7 = 17 and the highest wrap-around room is 15, so 17 - 15 = 2.

Party Structure Tactics

Room 6 and Room 7 are not equal in layout. Generally, it's harder to kill things in Room 7 because it's vertical. This means weak ranged classes (like low level Assassins, or washing Assassins) struggle in Room 7, and so should be placed in Room 6 instead.
    • Hunters and Crossbowman go in room 6 barring special circumstances (like two Hunters in a party, or one of each etc.).
    • Low-level/low-funding, and washed Assassins (i.e., low damage) go in room 6.
    • Most Magicians go into Room 6 (I/L, F/P).
    • Everyone else Room 7.
    • Essentially, if you do a high amount of damage or you're melee you go in Room 7.
    • Players from Room 7 should go to Room 16 via Room 6 to help finish off the room that the weaker Room 6ers are doing.

Ticket Tactics
    • The party leader should clear Room 6, unless they do a lot of damage or their job demands Room 7 placement.
    • The party leader loots the tickets of the room they are in, and only one person loots the tickets of the other room being cleared.
    • When entering Room 16 (as a non-party leader) you should immediately drop your tickets without moving this means when the party leader enters Room 16 all they have to do is press Z twice and click to leave the PQ (all of which takes 2 seconds tops)--this way no time is wasted looking for dropped tickets in Room 16 tickets at all.
    Personally, if I am clearing Room 7 as the party leader I tell people not to loot Room 6 because I can do that as I come past--but it's only 2-3 seconds of difference there, and it depends on whether they'd be clearing Room 6 by the time I finish 7 and get to 6.

Reentering the PQ

You can reenter the PQ astoshingly quickly if you know how to move around Ludibirum's main map. Using teleporters, and terrain you can bounce jump off can save 3-10 seconds of enter time.

Until I make a picture, my favourite is when you spawn at the cosmetic shops near the FM portal, just jump down onto the platform and click the bottom of the NPCs feet to enter the PQ instead of teleporting up.

Summary

Not a lot here, failry simple to do and you can get your PQ down to 40 seconds--I was doing 40 second PQs with myself and 2 others (levels 58, 55, and 51) all of us unfunded.

Meaning, anyone can get ludicrously fast EXP here, you can only reach 30 seconds once you're around level 70 and can kill the spawns extremely quickly.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. seemslegit

seemslegit Mushmom

Apr 23, 2017
    Male
    12:16 AM
    Asura
    Night Lord
    how much xp you get per lmpq?

3. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    2:16 PM
    Nier/EviHs
    exp is complety depending about the amount of tickets.
    mobs from stage 6-7 can drop stacks of 50, so depending on your luck that can be between 0-150 in each room
    so exp can variat between 10k-30k (never got below 10k before)

overall if your lucky it can be faster than gs training, but keep in mind you need to look for players
    and they need to clear their inv after a few pqs since there are a lot of potion viaration avaible as clear reward.

(dex overall 60%, 30% top/bottom for hp, 10% int cape and a LOT of milk are a few rewards i manage to get so far)

you can farm some meso by doing this just from selling potions so the pq is quite worth a try :D