1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Hogwarts

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Dzora, May 18, 2017.

1. Hyina

Hyina Snail

Feb 2, 2022
    5:10 PM
    Hyina
    Thief
    IGN: Hyina
    Name/Age: Alex ,27y
    Job/Level: Bandit
    Activeness (1-10): 7
    Why would you like to join?: Big fan of ravenclaw hereXD

2. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    3:10 PM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Hi, we will look out for you online!

I see you already have a guild, good luck!

3. yumiyumi88

yumiyumi88 Blue Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    5:10 PM
    Yumei
    I/L Wizard
    IGN:Yumei
    Name/Age:Sasha, 28
    Job/Level:I/L mage , 35
    Activeness (1-10): 6
    Why would you like to join?: I love Harry potter and I would like a nice guild :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DoranSolmen

DoranSolmen Snail

Feb 1, 2022
    Male
    4:10 PM
    TouyaPhoenix
    Bowman
    IGN: Auridas
    Name/Age: Ron/33
    Job/Level: Cleric/53
    Activeness (1-10): 8
    Why would you like to join?: Started about a week ago with my Cleric and in ML. So far it's been quite nostalgic and fun. When i a saw someone walk by from Hogwarts i thought by myself "I gotta join that guild". I've read the first 4 books about 7 times when they where out and i still sometimes read fanfiction about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. meou

meou Red Snail

Aug 5, 2019
    Female
    5:10 AM
    Hanai
    Priest
    IGN: Hanai
    Name/Age: Kris/28
    Job/Level: Priest/100
    Activeness (1-10): I'd say a range between 5-8, to be quite honest. I'm self-employed, so it really depends on the ~*~*mood*~*~* puahahah
    Why would you like to join?: I'm a total HP nerd and will smash any trivia you send my way, and Hogwarts is my home. <3
    In a less fangirl response: I didn't play for years because I upgraded my Macs and they are notoriously difficult to operate under. My boyfriend has graciously given me his laptop to play freely but now upon logging back in, I am guildless. I was previously in Colors, which has gone inactive (I think), and I really miss the camaraderie of being a guildie. I'm assuming most of your guildmates are going to be HP fans, and sharing that common interest excites me! MapleF14

6. Gaindalf

Gaindalf Red Snail

Mar 11, 2024
    Male
    9:10 AM
    F/P Wizard, F/P Arch Mage
    IGN: Gaindalf
    Name/Age: Gilbert/30
    Job/Level:F/P Wiz/41
    Activeness (1-10):9
    Why would you like to join?:Big Fan of Harry potter saga