1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Hopefully client fix

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:32 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

Some Windows 8/10 users (unconfirmed other OS) were reporting to me that lately they have a very laggy client when they bootup or close the client. This was an issue for me as well sometimes, but never looked too deep into it and assumed lol Windows 10

Anyway, when more users bought the issue into me I have looked into it more and found the issue. Or well, hope so. Someone else tested the fix and reported that the lag is gone.

Download fix:
    https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=1vQkeOHjhG4Wjedf1MzfZQumlV6THTjT7

Put those in your Legends folder by extracting them and run the game like normal.
    Let me know how multiclienting/closing goes with those, and hopefully its back to normal.

Maybe, maybe it also solve other issues people have lately.

Thanks!

2. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    1:32 PM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Nope, didn't fix it for me. It's only a few seconds of severe lag when starting the client. It doesn't happen at any other point.

3. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
    Oh i tought this shit was only for me,(tought it was something wrong with my computer)lt started to happend when i got my new computer few month ago. Will try it out and report back!

4. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    9:32 PM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    I've had it a whole day now and it's working much more smoothly than before.

5. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
    Hmm it works smoother, but multiclient seems to not work, can only open 1 client.

6. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:32 PM
    Multiclient works for me
    Snowman was laggy for the first time ever though for me using this client - it was so lagged that even though I was there from body1, i only got 3 presents xD
    With the other client i didnt lag at snowman at all

When i first got on the client, actions were 1-2 seconds delayed..

Not sure that its better than the other one to be honest
    However, theyre both extremely similar

Edit: boot up time is the same as before - in windowed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1