1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you HP Wash?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by OHNO123, Jun 9, 2022.

1. OHNO123

OHNO123 Red Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    6:53 PM
    TRASK
    Beginner
    Am I forgetting how to do it? Wasn't it when you put all your AP into HP and then subtracted from MP to put into your main stat? I've been putting all my points into HP but when I try to lower MP, the arrow is grayed out and I'm just confused now

2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    8:53 PM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
  3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:53 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    The first step is to make lots of mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    OHNO123

OHNO123 Red Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    TRASK
    Beginner
    Ainz, I'm not understanding the guides you linked. They all say to do exactly what I said, but I don't understand why I'm unable to? Is it because I'm only level 16 right now? It's been too long, I forgot how to play this game lol

5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:53 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    It's what faelfael tried to phrase in a very friendly way.
    HP and MP share a pool of AP. That being said, in order to take a point out of MP, you need to have an excess in your HP/MP pool.
    The way you do that is by generating excess MP and then having 1 point in HP/MP.
    Excess MP is generated by either MP washing (I would ignore that mechanic for now if I were you) or by having Int upon levelup.
    When you level up, every 10 int you have gives you 1 mp. So, if you level up with 100int, you get 10 'excess mp'.
    Every wash you do requires x mp (this depends per class, its found in most washing guides or alternatively in Nise's washing formula thread)

Hence, you currently don't have enough excess MP to wash and you need to level up more times with int before you can start taking points out of MP.

6. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    You need extra MP to HP Wash. The arrow being greyed out means you lack the extra MP.