1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How does hired merchants work?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ProTato, Jul 10, 2017.

1. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:31 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    There seem to be two ways a hired merchant can disappear:
    1. Opening at a spot for up to 24 hours straight.
    2. If FM storage is full, after the 1st warning.
    My question is more on number 1: If I pick up the hired merchant and place it down at the same spot, does that reset the location time?

2. itzjaacky

itzjaacky Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    8:31 AM
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    Dark Knight
    Influence
    Hired merchant stores can disappear either on a server reset or the expired time has been up aka 24 hours. You may close your shop before the time runs out and re-open it again to you have another 24 hours.
    If someone sets up a shop before you need to retrieve your items from the NPC "Fredrick" before opening your store again.

I hope this answers your question if anything feel free to msg me in game on NikeSB.

3. OP
    OP
    ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    That answers my question, thank you :)

4. OP
    OP
    ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I thought the merchant disappears as in deleted from my account so I have to repurchase it, but it seems like it's just removed from the spot and put back to my inventory. That's awesome :D

5. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    Yep, FM Merchants are permanent.