1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior How much founding does a Dark Knight need?

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by GGHunter, Jan 19, 2019.

1. GGHunter

GGHunter Blue Snail

Jan 19, 2019
    Male
    3:25 PM
    Hello, I'm very new to private servers and I have a pretty limited time schedule but I know that I want to play a DK and I want to know if I need to create myself something else to get money for this character, and what that character should be if I do need to make it.

2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    7:25 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    you can go to Kid mannequins after lvl 70, they drop hella mesos. and they give great exp. they do hit alil bit hard though, but the money is worth it. the only thing the costs expensive for a warrior is your endgame spear

3. OP
    OP
    GGHunter

GGHunter Blue Snail

Jan 19, 2019
    Male
    What about HP washing? How much does it hurt me if I add base int instead of using gear?

4. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    if you arent funded, add 40base int. if you are slightly funded, add 20base int.
    typically warriors do NOT need to add base int. you just need 40int total, to get 1 wash per lvl as a warrior.
    cheap int gear consists of these base items.

Wand 60s 300k?
    Cape int 60s 800k?
    Earrings int 60s 1m?
    Overall int 60s 4m-5m?

you do not have to do it from the start (I started it after 2nd job).
    It would be smart to use gear > adding base int, but if you have to, its not that bad.
    it doesnt hurt your dmg that bad

5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    10:25 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    You don't really need funding, but HP washing does make it easier to zerk later and it's too easy for a DK not to wash a little bit.
    Just aim for 1 wash per level. Buy some cheap in equips whenever you can afford to, and reset any base int you might have added as you replace that int with equips.

I did 40 or 50 base int and left it even after building my int equips. Turns out it was almost overkill.

6. DaHighJumpa

DaHighJumpa Red Snail

Dec 2, 2018
    9:25 AM
    Beginner
    I started a DK on this server at the end of October with no funding. I think the only expensive thing I've bought so far is a zhlem for 15m. Everything else has been under 10m. For washing I would highly recommend putting in some amount of base int at a low level. I didnt start washing until lvl 50 and I won't hit 30K hp until lvl 150 ish. Int cape, wand, earrings, gloves were all cheap pickups for ~20int total. Zhelm is a must.

I did buy 90 cash gacha tickets which accounted for a large portion of my mesos, probably 90m. But farming at mannequins is really easy way to get ~1m or more per hour i think - With amoria basket you can do in your 60s.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. whistles

whistles Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Whistles
    F/P Mage
    so can you make a total new DK with no fudings? cause im new and i made a bow man lvl 30 didnt like and a F/P wizard 35 dont like it now i consider a Spearman or a Wizard I/L

8. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    You can make any character with no funding. You just won't be able to compete against a player who made a mage first assuming you play the same number of hours.

9. whistles

whistles Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Whistles
    F/P Mage
    so what would you suggest me to play as?

10. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I would suggest playing any class you personally find fun. Its a game, the point is to have fun.

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. whistles

whistles Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Whistles
    F/P Mage
    i just wanna play a char that a decent with no funds?

12. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I'd say any mage class is very good without funds (assuming you go lukless).

Dexless assassin is also decent without funds if you don't put base int (though this requires some game knowledge on how to get specific gear).

Dexless Sindit is also okay. (Bandit that uses lucky 7 + throwing stars and swaps to dagger + shield in late second job).

13. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    8:25 AM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    The concept that some classes "require more funding" doesn't even really make much sense. The amount of money required to reach certain tiers of gear are not all that different amongst the classes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1