1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pirate How To Corsair

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Jess, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Prophet

Prophet Master Chronos

Feb 1, 2017
    Male
    6:29 AM
    Quasar
    Outlaw
    Hey Jess, great guide; one thing I'm confused about and can't find on any sair guide, am I supposed to stock up on glaze/blaze capsules when grinding using ice splitter/flamethrower? They only have 1k quantity and when they run out my dps is halved. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong and should be using freeze + burst fire instead?

2. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    1:29 PM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    I personaly dont like them, i prefer having more space for bullets/pots instead of capsules, they dont serve much at all due their low quanitity and limited usage. 80% of the time its better to just stick to freeze and burst fire unless there is 6 mobs stacked up, then spam freeze+blaze

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    4:29 AM
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    I typically only kept 1 of each capsule in my use. The only time I stocked up was when solo training at himes I believe

4. cartwheel

cartwheel Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2017
    7:29 PM
    Vernontan
    Gunslinger
    Hey, any suggestion on eqs to buy first for 5x corsair?

5. OP
    OP
    Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    get decent maple guns and attack gloves, since you'll be using those later on

6. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    7:29 AM
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    Hi, with the upcoming patch capping battleship's cooldown to 90s across all skill levels, how will washing requirements and skill builds change? Love to hear your opinions on this, and thanks in advance!

7. OP
    OP
    Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    I believe washing should stay the same. Skill build will change, battleship will have to be maxed. I'm not quite sure when the optimal time would be to max it yet, but I'll let you know!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  8. Diego

Diego Capt. Latanica

Jun 7, 2015
    6:29 AM
    TL DR;

"Just make a gun as good as mine" xD

How come I didnt see this guide before, good job my fellow JessJess

Well I think that ship should be maxed ASAP so you can do more things by yourself. Getting ship to lvl 10 means 40k ship hp so it'll be more or less like this:

120: 2 points to battleship , 1 point to battleship cannon
    121-123: 3 points to battleship (maxed)
    124-134: all to battleship cannon (maxed), 1 point to bullseye
    135-142: max bullseye

and you are basically done piratemush

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. PerfektAim

PerfektAim Slime

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    1:29 PM
    PerfektAim
    Outlaw
    Aloha
    Hi, as a fellow Gunslinger I came across the following:
    If you're planning to do LMPQ from 51-70, you might want to invest points into Blank Shot to make life easier for your comrades in the PQ.
    The stun saves up on a lot of potions and makes it much easier to kill the Taurospears. You dont really have damage yourself anyway, so why not max blank shot first and make the PQ faster that way. You will have to be determinded though, because this will delay Recoil shot.

• Agree Agree x 2