1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Record Maple as a .Gif or Video for Free?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Aurum, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Aurum

Aurum King Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    Male
    5:16 AM
    Aduro
    F/P Wizard
    Hi there,

I know that this is not really relevant to in-game help, but I'm not sure where else I should post this.

I want to eventually put out another suggestion for an aesthetic (and QoL) improvement of this server, but I feel like it is necessary to show a video/gif clip of me playing MapleLegends. In doing so, the clip will serve to better explain what I will be writing about.

I'm sorry for my ignorance (I'm not super saavy when it comes to programming), but I was wondering if there was any way to record myself playing MapleLegends and upload it as a .gif or compact video file (or upload it to YouTube and provide a link)? I would prefer a free method if possible (I don't really want to pay any subscriptions for this).

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. thedgafclub

thedgafclub Timer

Sep 23, 2019
    Female
    2:16 AM
    thedgafclub
    Shadower
    Beaters
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1