1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing calculation

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Eldric, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Eldric

Eldric Slime

Mar 2, 2019
    Male
    7:00 AM
    Eldric
    Bishop
    Hi all

I am currently washing and self-leeching an NL and BM together. This is my first time doing this and I was wondering if anyone could help me double check my HP washing calculations and let me know if anything is wrong. This will also be a good reference (in my opinion) for any future washers.

Currently both characters are at Lvl 39 with 39 washes available (checked using discord bot)

I will level from 39 to 50 with about 250 TOTAL int (~80 int from gear, the rest from base)
    From Lvl 50 to 150, I will have 300 TOTAL int (100 from gear, ~200 from base)
    NOTE : These are conservative estimations, I may have slightly more or less int from mw20 and some additional gear if I can cobble together more.

Basic Calculation :
    Total mp gained = (250/10) x 11 + (300/10) x 100 = 3275 mp
    Total washes possible = (3275/12) + 39 washes I currently have = ~311 washes

Total hp gained = 311 x 18 = ~5600 hp

Since I will have 3500 base hp by lvl 155, is it safe to say my total hp after washing will be around 9100 ? Are my calculations right?

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
    It takes around 6 days to vote for 10 washes (ignoring vote streaks and double nx days). To completely
    wash (including resetting the int), it would take 306 days.

2. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    4:00 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    math sounds about right

3. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    9:00 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    Those calculations all look good. A couple notes though.

Your average base hp at level 155 should be ~3800, (based on https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...washing-to-be-optional-on-maplelegends.26370/) although there is some RNG involved so if you wanna be really sure, having yours a bit lower might be a good thing.

Also, MP washing. I know a lot of people reject this entirely as overcomplicating things, but you seem kinda on top of everything so I feel like you could use this note. To put it simply, if you left your base INT at 170 at level 44 and put those last 30 AP points into MP instead of INT it would gain you an additional 132 extra mp without increasing the number of AP resets used. (unless you're gonna keep the int beyond level 155?)
    MP gain from fresh AP points put into MP = (BASE INT/10)-2
    With 170 base int, MP gain = 15 per AP
    30 x 15 = 450 mp gained
    If you put those 30 points into INT instead it would give 3 mp per level for 106(?) levels, =318mp

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Eldric

Eldric Slime

Mar 2, 2019
    Male
    Eldric
    Bishop
    Thanks!

5. OP
    OP
    Eldric

Eldric Slime

Mar 2, 2019
    Male
    Eldric
    Bishop

Thanks for the heads up! Yes I found the MP Washing mechanic to be quite confusing initially. My understanding is that you add fresh AP into MP and then reset it out of your MP into whatever stat you desire. Based on your base int, this enables you to get additional MP for future washing purposes. (Please correct me if I am wrong?)

However I am not sure when it is the best time to do this and to what extent do I MP wash; there seems to be an additional resource cost because MP washing requires AP resets too.

6. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    9:00 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    That all sounds right, but honestly it sounds like it would just be a bother at this point.
    I wouldn't worry about making a new plan with MP washing since your current plan gets you what you need and it will work.
    My suggestion was just between levels 45-50 putting the AP points into MP instead of INT, and leaving everything else unchanged, but it is really not important it would only give 11 extra washes at best, which would also cost 11 extra AP resets.