1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing is nostalgic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Liszt, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Liszt

Liszt Slime

Nov 2, 2019
    10:30 AM
    franzLiszt
    Night Lord
    ^said no one ever.

When this server wants to imitate nostalgia, nothing about HP washing is nostalgic. Sure, there were a few buffs to washing like vote streak NX and monster book ring, but the mechanic of HP washing is still too prevalent. Another small buff of some kind would be very considerate to aid us poor washers (MB level 11+?)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Why be content with 1 BUFF when we can ask for two? I want MB ring level 11+
    And a quest ring.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. oldNews

oldNews Blue Snail

Sep 25, 2019
    Male
    7:30 PM
    We're ignoring the root of the problem here, washing is a way to get over bad game design.
    Fix the design and the washing problem goes away.

4. OP
    OP
    Liszt

Liszt Slime

Nov 2, 2019
    franzLiszt
    Night Lord
    It's too late for that because there's too many people that have invested resources into washing. I just want one or more small buffs to washing, as it doesn't feel enough.

Even making pet hp 30% scrolls +75 health would be a start.

And it's not like everyone has the resources to chaos a blackfist cape when it's usually cheaper to just outright buy a high wa pgc.

5. luca

luca Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Male
    5:30 PM
    Iuca
    Bandit
    WeenieHutJrs
  6. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    1:30 AM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    hmm...how about raising MB ring level to the max; say 30? (according to how many monster cards are available in legends to make a MB lvl advancement)? sounds bout right given; spending time = reward

7. oldNews

oldNews Blue Snail

Sep 25, 2019
    Male
    7:30 PM
    Right, but all of those resources are virtual, maybe it's possible to revert it.
    I agree that washing is a pain, it needs to be dealt with.
    I just think that treating the symptoms instead of the disease itself is a wrong way to go.

8. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    6:30 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I dislike people saying that washing is a problem.
    It's actually a perfect solution for people that want to boss earlier.

You either struggle to get that goal, or just level higher to get the same result, 20/30 levels after the others do.
    It's not that hard to put 2 APs per day on HP, stock on your APs and then wash slowly.
    There's a guy that did his entire game diary on this forum, he washed HP and washed away the INT too... did he loose on anything? Not really, he has fun playing the game.

It's a pain if you set out goals that are just absurd.
    Like 30k on a NL, have fun with that.
    But aiming for 8k at lvl 200 on a ranged class sounds acceptable, as it's about 100 INT(base or equips), meaning you'll be at about 6k HP by lvl 155, get HB(or not) and you're set for HT.

By setting for 100 int that means you'll need about 400k NX to wash the HP... so about ~130days of voting.
    Is that too much?
    Given the fact you can farm NX from LPQ (maybe with a mule), farm events for NX (Gosh I farmed like 50k from summer event alone)

I'm open for any debate in regards to what I say (might take some time for me to reply, doing stuff irl these days)

• Agree Agree x 1