1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Danny, May 9, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:04 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Could someone explain what does this mean?

Thank you!

2. Alpha

Alpha Chronos

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:04 AM
    Vanish
    Assassin
    Basic
  3. thetavi

thetavi Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    3:04 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CDFA

CDFA Second Account/Banned

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    12:04 AM
    CDFA
    Page
    Dalmascus
    Read the guides like these posted, they tell you nearly everything you need to know about it. That being said, I think one thing I should tell you now, if you are going to be the warrior type, then it may not be worth the effort/money depending on the subclass/situation. For example, say I am a hero right now - generally I wont have the urgency to HP wash as others classes do because I already have enough HP and defenses, so I can survive most if not all things. But any class can benefit from hp wash, just not as urgent if you are a high hp class like warrior. But Drks zerk at 4th job so they are an exception. Read the guides and they'll tell you most things, you can ask questions later if you have any and me and the other guys will try answer. :)