1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I believed that event objects were not repeated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luiz GG, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Luiz GG

Luiz GG Orange Mushroom

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    3:48 PM
    Night Lord
    Moon
    Before that they had already won 3 chairs each, it's just luck or something else ....

(picture removed by staffs due to potential witch-hunting)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:48 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi Luiz,

To answer the question in thread title, non-repeating items are cash shop items, when they are put in Cash Shop inventory. Chairs, potions, equips, etc. can drop multiple times.

It is possible that the user saved up chocolates and used all at once. We removed the picture since it could potentially lead to witch hunting the mentioned user, which we do not encourage.

If you have a concrete reason to believe that it was an abuse, please post in Support/Report Abuse with appropriate evidences. Thank you for understanding!

3. OP
    OP
    Luiz GG

Luiz GG Orange Mushroom

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    Night Lord
    Moon
    That you see in the image has a very low probability rate, it is more likely that two rays will fall followed by the guy ... if you win 3 chocolates per day and only two missions that give you chocolates (for one time only).... you should investigate that instead of focusing on witch hunts

4. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:48 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    I understand your concern, and we received a lot of whispers/@GM with the same concern as well.

Staffs discussed the possibility of multiple chair drops and we concluded that it is very much possible, especially with multiple mules, dedication and RNG, as well as the fact duplicate cash items get excluded from prize pool.

Kimmy also checked for a bug a few days ago, and event was working as intended.

We are not taking the issue lightly and we are keeping an eye on it. Thank you!

EDIT: added ", as well as the fact duplicate cash items get excluded from prize pool." in second paragraph

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  5. OP
    OP
    Luiz GG

Luiz GG Orange Mushroom

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    Night Lord
    Moon
    Well, more than a mistake in the game may be what he is doing is hacking (99.98% that is) are simple math that will touch the chair 3 times or more and just the most expensive with limited number of chocolates, and that happened with both mules at the same time and the same chair (a mathematician would go crazy)
    should be at least a autoban, are simple mathematics .. make a warning so that it is not so blatant and we users see that these players are shielded that in other games had already obtained permaban

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    1:48 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Chairs aren't that difficult to get after you've farmed all of the NX items. When I got the 4 love letters I turned all of them in at once and got 15 chocolates. And because I had farmed all of the NX by that point, I had gotten 3 chairs from the 5 turn-ins. It spammed the chat box. It was a little odd, with a good deal of luck, but nevertheless definitely not impossible or outside of the bounds of normal.

Two days ago I managed to get 3 chairs from my 3 daily turn-ins. Yesterday I managed 1 chair from the 3 turn-ins. The chairs really aren't that rare, and at ~400k to roll for one they're a steal if you manage to collect all of the NX items first.

7. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    1:48 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Agree with AlyoshaAlyosha, I collected most of the nx items and managed to get 4 chairs so far.