1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't vote even though my account details says it has been 50 hours

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Song2017, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Song2017

Song2017 Mano

May 11, 2021
    Female
    North Vancouver, Canada
    7:00 AM
    Magician
    On the MapleLegends website, I tried to vote yesterday and today (as I have been doing regularly for over a year now) and it says I have already voted. Today's message says to try again in 17 hours. But on my account detail, it states I last voted 50 hours ago (which is true).

Is there a bug affecting my account?

2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    10:00 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Don't know why you are experiencing that, but you can avoid using the maplelegends website by using the URL directly, just copy/paste this into your browser and change $USER at the end to your maplelegends user name. Doing this will register your vote without you even needing to login to the website.

https://gtop100.com/topsites/MapleS...le-NO-Hackers-87398?vote=1&pingUsername=$USER

edit: just so that it is really clear, here is an example if my legends account name was "bob":

https://gtop100.com/topsites/MapleS...ible-NO-Hackers-87398?vote=1&pingUsername=bob

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Song2017

Song2017 Mano

May 11, 2021
    Female
    North Vancouver, Canada
    Magician
    Thank you for trying to help. I tried a few times before today's reset and it still didn't work. But hey, after the reset, I could vote again. So it's ok now. Thanks once again.

4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    4:00 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Could you try voting using your phone and cellular data?

5. Beaver

Beaver Mano

Jun 26, 2022
    Planet Earth
    BeaverFever
    Hero
    Eternals
    Yes. If you try to use a wifi connection for multiple accounts, it will not work. Have to use airplane mode to reset the IP address for every account.