1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I require assistance my fellow brothers.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Goron, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Goron

Goron Red Snail

Aug 15, 2017
    Male
    2:18 PM
    Goron
    Fighter, Page
    Disney
    Olla brothers and sisters.

I see it as my mission to complete all quests possible. Currently Im a bit stuck. I'm level 68, and I still need to finish the Diary Orbis PQ quest. This quest requires you to finish an orbis pq, then go into the dark room, kill the sentinels and hope, read: pray, for one of the 10 pages.

So, what's the problem, shouldn't be a big deal, RIGHT? The problem is, some of you fellow maplers probably know getting into an orbis pq is probably the hardest thing alive. It's harder than maintaining a relationship man for fucks sake. I've done about 10 pq's in a week. ( This is ALOT, thankyou. ) My progression you ask? 5. 5 fucking pages out of the diary of Jane, dang.

So what is it I ask of you? I call upon you, the mighty community, to help me out on this one. There are a few ways to help me out.

1. Say some nice words and make me feel good, this is muchos appreciatos.
    2. Help me with an orbis PQ and support my mission to complete this quest. Also muchos appreciatos.
    3. -The best one- You accidentally happen to have one of the pages because you happened to magically have done orbis PQ earlier. AND you're willing to give them to me. Wait, did I say give? I'm willing to pay shitloads of money for it ffs.

To keep you updated, here's the progress:

Diary 1th Page: DONE
    Diary 2nd Page: DONE
    Diary 3rd Page: DONE
    Diary 4th Page: DONE
    Diary 5th Page: DONE
    Diary 6th Page: DONE
    Diary 7th Page: DONE
    Diary 8th Page: DONE
    Diary 9th Page: DONE
    Diary 10th Page: DONE

I typed Diary so many times I read it as diarrhea, fml. Anyway, I'm halfway there guys. Any help would be muchos appreciatos.

Kind regards,
    Goron

and yes im OCD as fuck and I need to finish this shit before I can start leveling

EDIT: IM DONE SHOUTOUT TO SCEPTER MY MAN, HE'S MAH QUESTING FAM

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Scepter

Scepter Timer

Feb 20, 2016
    Male
    Singapore
    8:18 PM
    Sceptre
    Buccaneer
    Shinsoo
    You're welcome fam FoxF2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    2:18 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Congrats^^. One of the most annoying/interesting quests out there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    5:18 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I feel you. I was in your position just a couple days ago. Thank to all the guildmates who helped me out with the pages!