1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low I sold 6m worth of items and came out with 7.1m mesos

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by TheAmagi, Apr 22, 2021.

1. TheAmagi

TheAmagi Blue Snail

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    4:21 PM
    TheAmagi
    Thief
    Description of the bug: I sold 6m worth of items and came out with 7.1m mesos
    What is supposed to happen?:I am suppose to have 6m not 7.1
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Ch6 fm14
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: I set up shop and told people in the fm about my shop then the people went to my shop and purchased my scrolls
    Extra information : look at the blue line saying item sold then look at the gray line with mesos acquired no I did not have any other item in my shop it was just my 3 helm dex 60% scrolls for 2m each.

Attached Files:

• bug.PNG
      bug.PNG
      File size:
      457.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    11:21 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    I had this happen to me once, where the cause was leftover money from my last shop setup. May be or may not be your issue.

• Agree Agree x 2