1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to settle down on Legends, but I've got some questions

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by SwordRainXi, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Humpf

Humpf Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2019
    Male
    5:37 PM
    Corrosion
    These right here, spot on! HP washing is whats killing this game for me, I log on every now and then now, have no motivation to play a class I don't want too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poot

Poot Red Snail

Mar 15, 2019
    Female
    1:37 AM
    Magician, Cleric
    I don't really feel like there's mega pressure to play to the 'meta.' I run into alot of people who are playing for the sake of nostalgia and playing what they want without getting pressured into HP washing or leeching (I have no idea how leeching works cause I haven't played a legit character past level 70 in 6-8 years.)

I came in with the intention to play Bishop, so I suppose I don't feel the same pressure as DPS classes... or really know what I'm doing for that matter. But I'm enjoying it for the quest incentive~! That's one thing I haven't noticed any other server do. I had a meh experience in Royals. It boasted as being a really active community but it just felt dead due in part to the amount of channels so everyone could spread out and just solo play. Legends does in a way, try to make it like GMS with small quality of life changes.

3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:37 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Even with monster book ring HP washing is still annoying. Not really for myself since it's not like it's negatively affecting me, but I have noticed and heard mentions from other players how PQs now have a bunch of useless characters that literally do 0 damage and miss everything cause they are full int and washing.

Really makes me shake my head. But really. Shouldn't be necessary!

• Like Like x 1
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:37 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I've seen people taking it to another level and making alts with no base int just to carry their full INT class in PQs. Also I've seen smegas specifically recruiting people with no base int. But, at the end of the day, low level leech is often worse than PQing, so the INT guys gotta level somehow right?

• Disagree Disagree x 1