1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like Gachapon ticket hunting advice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Giovanito, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Giovanito

Giovanito Blue Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    5:02 AM
    Paladian
    Warrior
    Hi legends. Its good to be here. I would like to know the following:

1. I am lv 35.What mobs CAN drop gacha ticks for this level? I remember for GMS there was something like 11 levels below character level and 21 levels beyond character level for certain drops .

2. Say i want to make mesos at level 35. What is more effective: focus solely on making exp heavy quests + grinding to get gacha tickets? Or focusing on doing quests for int dex acc etc. scrolls to sell and just getting gach ticks solely on luck.

3.Is there any more effective way to make mesos for this level?

As a lv 35 what is the prder pf priority to reach midgame: first make mesos? Level up to a certain level? Gear up for dmg/accuracy?

Best regards legends. :)

2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    10:02 PM
    1. All monsters have a chance to drop gach tickets.

2. Cant really help you here but there are a few quests that have a 100% chance to give scrolls that sell for a decent price, dont remember what they are though someone else can probably fill you in.

3. Same as above, as for your prioritys just do whatevers fun for you, set your own goals and dont let anyone try tell you how to play the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Giovanito

Giovanito Blue Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    Paladian
    Warrior
    Hi Kanade. Thanks for your contribution. Anything Online (like what you did for me in terms of time) i can do for you?

4. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    10:02 PM
    Just pay it forward, Here are some of the quests i can remember.

Also i suggest selling fame daily in FM for 100-150k its not much but it adds up and its essentially free potion money.

• Like Like x 1
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:02 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I would recommend that you focus on your level. Every time you level up, you will gain +5 ap points, which will really help your damage.

A high level character with poor gear does more damage than a low level character with good gear.

With that in mind, I would suggest to focus on grinding on maps where you can kill the monsters in 1-2 hits, and do party quest.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Giovanito

Giovanito Blue Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    Paladian
    Warrior
    Just googled pay it forward. I love its meaning. Alright. I will.

7. OP
    OP
    Giovanito

Giovanito Blue Snail

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    Paladian
    Warrior
    Thanks Akash. Anything i can do for you?

8. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    3:02 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    I'd smash out a few more levels before focusing on making money. There are some decent options coming up, like Master Chronos for Helm Dex 60% scrolls. Forest of Golems also got buffed very recently, if you're a melee class it's probably worth checking out once you hit 50 or so as they have Glove Att 60%'s.

And you can get any gacha from any level of monster. So the most effective way to get them is to kill a lot of mobs really quickly. Places like teddies would be good for them as there are a lot of mobs that are easy to kill. Genin's in Ninja Castle are also great for constant killing, and they are probably better exp than teddies while being easier to kill.

• Great Work Great Work x 1