1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Id deleted or block from connection

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Efilia, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Efilia

Efilia Blue Snail

Apr 11, 2022
    Female
    2:41 PM
    Hi, when trying to log into my accounts it says they have been deleted or blocked from connection.
    Are you able to help me out?

Thanks.

2. DzenowaRAVE

DzenowaRAVE Mano

Jun 1, 2022
    US
    12:41 AM
    DzenowaPLUIR
    Cleric
    Rainbow
    I have the same problem! I thought I was banned but it says I am not. So I am not the only one. Most you can do is submit a ban appeal, that's what I did, and wait for it to be resolved. Sorry it happened to you too.

3. OP
    OP
    Efilia

Efilia Blue Snail

Apr 11, 2022
    Female
    2:41 PM
    I logged into my account and it says I am not banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DzenowaRAVE

DzenowaRAVE Mano

Jun 1, 2022
    US
    12:41 AM
    DzenowaPLUIR
    Cleric
    Rainbow
    Because you aren't, it is entirely a Linux issue. I made a new account and it wouldn't work on Linux but worked just fine on VM after disabling antivirus. Linux cannot run trojans, so now everyone playing under Linux aren't even able to play now because it won't let this trojan run, which upon research, seems to be related to ransomware or cryptomining, so looks like we're not allowed to play anymore for the time being.

• Like Like x 1