1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignore

Discussion in 'Guides' started by herosmash, Oct 3, 2020.

1. herosmash

herosmash Red Snail

Oct 1, 2020
    Male
    11:27 AM
    Bishop
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    12:27 PM
    DMsRebirth
    I want to add one more thing: it's likely that you'll get some extra lucky bus tickets while doing the Booper Scarlion part. Do your future self a huge favor and keep the damn things, so you can transfer them to your 2nd character you make who needs to do the prequest, whose extra tickets should be transferred to your 3rd character, and so on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    herosmash

herosmash Red Snail

Oct 1, 2020
    Male
    Bishop
    I'm going to add that into the post. Thanks for the information "RegalStar"!

4. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    12:27 PM
    iPippy
    Another note for buyers/sellers both is that quest is repeatable for more of the summon bears. That said, do NOT start Lam's quest again unless you plan to get and turn in the rodeo's right away. Accepting the quest will 'unconplete' your pre quests until you turn that quest in again, meaning you cant get inside if you start the quest again. Just leave the lightbulb be unless you need bears.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    herosmash

herosmash Red Snail

Oct 1, 2020
    Male
    Bishop
    Thank you so much Pippy! I'll add that to the "Things to know before you start" <3