1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignore

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryuke, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Ryuke

Ryuke Red Snail

Oct 17, 2020
    Male
    3:12 AM
    herosmash1
    Beginner
    Ignore.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Ryuke

Ryuke Red Snail

Oct 17, 2020
    Male
    herosmash1
    Beginner
    rawr xd

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Ryuke

Ryuke Red Snail

Oct 17, 2020
    Male
    herosmash1
    Beginner
    rawr xd

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    The price text is unreadable; I recommend using a different font color. I also don't understand the goal of the guide. If you want to ensure you're not getting ripped off you would have to focus on both price and eph. There's plenty of clowns selling jr. wraiths leech for 2m per hour who will get you <200k EPH split, while I can quad leech myself and get >280k EPH.

Price means nothing by itself.

EDIT: He fixed the font color in case anyone comes in and is wondering what I'm talking about.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. bossfight1

bossfight1 Snail

Jul 10, 2020
    Male
    5:12 AM
    Hermit
    Love the guide man! I looked around for guides sometimes when I first start playing a private server to get some knowledge about it, but mostly I love to go like inside of it free instead of seeing what's up, but I appreciate stuff like this haha. I'm no where near to buying and/or selling leech LOL. This could help me maybe later down the line though i guess. The only thing that really blows me away is the fact that theres even more spots O_O. How tf are we suppose to get near Shaolin? I heard that has Level 125+ guys you gotta fight. Level 75 Hermit right now BIG YIKES!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    7:12 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Would be a nice guide only if you didn't write "advertisement" or "recommending" for specific sellers.

No, i'm not seller. I haven't sell leech from the day I started ML in 2k15.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    6:12 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    I know you said "price guide" but to be inclusive, maybe you should add the expected EPH for each area of leech if its solo/split/trio.

Shaolin is a HUGE part of leeching especially for high levels/4th job, and there are 3 different maps 1-2, 3-4 and 5-6.
    Those should be included as well - including EPH and price for solo leech/split/trio.

Not that I have anything against those leechers you advertised, but a neutral opinion: since this is a price guide, I agree with HuiaeHuiae that recommendation of leechers should be excluded from the guide.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Joolahn

Joolahn Dark Stone Golem

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    Joolahn
    Night Lord
    California
    Hey, this is pretty helpful content here, so long as it's properly managed/updated. Few opinions I'd like to share though:

1 - Include a disclaimer relating to fluctuating prices, based on supply/demand.

2 - Ulu3 leech prices go up to 5.5m/hr, especially when it's a seller's market.

3 - Remove the tidbit about free bubbling leech:
    This is not true and encourages buyers to pester sellers for free leech. This thread is talking about the leech market, right? Giving free leech is not something any seller would do, even at bubblings. I might leech close friends for free, but that applies anywhere, not just bubblings. If I'm looking to sell, I'm not going to offer a more than a free @epm 3.

Bonus: Include an EPH range. I'll edit in a few ranges I've calculated for myself within the last month.

That's all, thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    10:12 AM
    What qualifies as unexperienced vs experienced leech? I didn't know there was experience required in jumping between two platforms in the Skele 2 map.

You should put a warning that selling 2 hit skeles in 1h skele map is worse eph than selling 2h skeles in the 2h skele map and vice-versa. Plenty of times have I seen someone sell 2h skele in the 1h skele map for standard 2h skele price only to offer suboptimal eph.