1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a Perion Hater ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Winnie, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    5:20 AM
    Bishop
    -
    Hello Mapler

What is this thread ?
    Well , during this event , I'm sure it motivated most of us to grind and get those Event Coin / Boxes / Gacha / Scrolls / NX / AP Reset / Monster Card or maybe you just care about leveling up.

Either way , I've been doing Monster book rather than leveling my new character when I reach Perion once again to get my card. I always end up questioning myself if the background clouds gonna F up my eyes if i stay here for too long. Those cloud zooming

Maybe I'm just getting old OnionGloomy
    Any boomer feel the same ? no.. ? Onion...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    6:20 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I normally pay more attention to the mobs i am hitting so i can't say i can relate.
    Or maybe its just because i play the game on 800x600 resolution on my 17 inch laptop so everything's big and doesn't strain my eyes too much.