1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Im in crisis and need a matured help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lulinya, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    1:07 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    It is very simple that: my family hate me and consider me as an enemy to deal with, Im a college law-student now and they still treat me the same way since I was a child.
    My childhood was being imprisoned inside the house after schooltime, my parents dont teach me any basic skill to adapt with this era or giving out any feeling of they will support me on my part.
    I have been growing up with insecured feeling all the time at school or at home.
    They prefer sex and being a teenager-like than being parents, my brother insult me when I did some thing good so that he could feel that he is better than me.
    Now I have no family, no friends, no relatives to lean on. How could I continue my living?
    - my mom work at education ministry
    - my dad afk at home and lets my mom carry everything. (I insulted him lately so he could go back to work)
    - my brother have a bright future now after all the good education my mom invested on him (I don't receive the same thing or at least 1/10 of it) and bribed his future out.

2. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    2:07 AM
    White Knight
    If you're now college aged its time to no longer rely on others particularly ones you claim don't care for you. Best thing you could do mate is learn to take care of yourself, bring yourself up and not blame others or hold resentment for the situations or experiences you've gone though. Lifes hard and it does get better but you need to learn how to deal with what it throws at you to make it easier. Once you learn to let things go and focus solely on what you need to do and what you think about your own self, you'll live a much healthier and fuller life.
    If theres toxic people or situations in your life best thing to do is leave them behind. (Coming from someone brought up under very similar situation.)
    Far as friends go just put yourself out there and you'll find a new family mang.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    I once put my family's happines as my utmost desire and purpose to deal with this world, now my whole family, cousin reveal their utmost desire is all about having sex. I can't even speak a word about it...
    Could I carry on living without any purpose of life.
    My feeling about this matter is so unstable and I could burst into tear anytime when nobody around, it is so dark...
    Btw Im a asian boy

I even shattered my memories for the pain is too much for me, now my brain is unstable and malfunctioning. I don't know If I could handle all of it after gathering myself up again.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2018
  4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:07 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    You recognize you are in an unhealthy environment. It sounds like you have no evidence to suggest the environment will change. You may need to face the fear of severing your ties and leave the unhealthy environment - no matter how risky it may seem. It is quite common for us to fear the unknown and make no change because no matter how damaging our current environment is, we know it. Fear of the unknown cannot be greater than your comfort of the unhealthy known.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    I need a guide on giving up humanity step by step to adapt with this hazardous environment -_- (temporary)

6. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:07 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Find someone far enough away who will take you in long enough for you to get a job and have stored up enough money to move out on your own. You may want to choose a place with a lower cost of living to make the transition faster and easier.

• Informative Informative x 1