1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm stuck on the map, it needs repairs!

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Khalili, May 12, 2018.

1. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    10:15 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    I was so happy to got my lv 30 today, finally put my maple helmet and runned to talk to my first job instructor who sayd dat i needed to talk to another npc in the Perion Rocky West Mountain IV. Ive reached there and talked to the guy who sayd collect 30 black marbles.
    Inside there the mobs sudenlly congeled and i got a disconect, okay but i entered there again 2, 3, 4, 5 times! All the time i enter there dat weirdy disconect happen!wackomush
    I am so upset that thing is happening dat ive decided to record it and ask for help, hope it can be solved soon crymush
    i tryed to upload the recordec video in problem but the forum says the file it's too large annoyedmush

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:15 PM
    Moderator Post
    You would have to upload it to youtube unlisted and link it here.

3. OP
    OP
    Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    I uninstalled the game and now downloading again, i hope it gets solved downloading again.
    I noticed when talk again to the first instructor, he all ways ask me to deliver the letter to the second job instructor, but he gives me no letter at all, i don't remember if the letter it's a item
    the problem started when the second job instructor teleported me to collect the marbles i was killing some mobs and then it started to heppen all time.
    If the things not get normal iil try to record it in video again, since i deleted the previus video dat was recorde with very bada quality, i don't know free record programs and cant' pay for one sadmush

4. xEternal

xEternal Timer

Aug 21, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:15 PM
    xEternal
    Bishop
    Plug
    u can try using obs studios, its free

5. OP
    OP
    Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Sorry for taking so long, well i really don't know what happened back there.
    I'm having some problems with my disc space dat is occupied with nothing installed on it wackomush
    Well ill resume, i sucessfully reinstaled the game again and voila, the problem have solved himself, thanks to the gods! happymush
    but i still wondering what happened f6mush

Last edited: May 13, 2018