1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase EQ & Potion drop rates from Normal Mobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by woshiwo1996, Oct 4, 2021.

Do you feel the EQ & Potion drops from Normal Mobs should be increased?

1. Yes

17.6%
  2. No

82.4%
  1. woshiwo1996

woshiwo1996 Snail

Oct 4, 2021
    5:51 PM
    lnoctisl
    Spearman
    eafre
    I'd like to suggest on increasing the drop rates for EQ & potions from normal mobs hoping to give slightly easier/better path for further advancement while still maintaining fair play.

I brought this up is because i'm already struggling with keeping up on fighting higher level mobs without better gears based on my experience as a new first main character..

I'd put up a Poll to vote whether you guys would agree/disagree with the suggestions given

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:51 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Sorry to see your poll isn't really turning out the way you would have probably liked to see it.
    I think most people are voting 'No' because it's not really a problem people face when they become more acquainted with the game. Struggling to fight higher level mobs can initially be rough, but once you know where to find what you need (which can effectively be done here, it all becomes a lot easier.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. INSAINRUSSIA

INSAINRUSSIA Horny Mushroom

May 27, 2020
    Male
    5:51 AM
    Alistar
    I/L Arch Mage
    Arcane
    good to see that other people enjoy the challenge. Ez games are no fun. also its annoying when ur item stash gets quickly filled up with random bs items, im just ocd like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    11:51 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    5:51 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    maybe with more context we could help out?
    i've played a page from lvl 1 to 71, didnt sell anything to anyone (only selling to npc, hence 'mesos quest' doesnt benefit me), carrying a 50 int stats, and have been doing fine mesos wise.

general tips for below 30 will be to sell ores to npc. the only valued ones u should keep imo is steel ore, miltril ore, power, dex and luk xtal ores, black and dark xtal ores. others are generally not really needed except for monster book ring.

i find if yr not selling ores, potions are really hard to keep up with, unless u do player-to-player trade (beg meso, sell fame, sell scrolls, setup stores etc), which will make mesos really easy to get buy, eso considering fame is 100k iirc.

above lvl 30, teddies will help to break even yr mesos as a melee. but if u have cleave (multi mob attacks), burning land V is the best. lots of spawns but mobs dont really hurt that much. drop rates for npcable equips are also pretty good. if u can lpq, its probably the best source of non-player based income. have someone to carry u while u go to bonus stage and collect colored capes. if u dont mind waiting, u can sell those capes at FM at a price higher den NPCs (70k probably possible)