1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase Hyper Body Time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rupert, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Rupert

Rupert Slime

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    5:30 PM
    I made a quick search in the forum and couldnt find any suggestion about it (pretty odd imo).
    also im not a native english speaker so im apologizing now for any grammer mistakes i'll make in this thread.

Hyper body at max lvl (30) lasts for 155 seconds.
    in GMS hyper body's duration was 300 seconds at max (10 seconds for every skill lvl)
    in any other MS V62-V83 Private servers the HB duration is 300 seconds.

shouldnt u guys make it 300 seconds?
    its pretty uncomfortable too, 155 seconds is not enough when you are grinding with an hb mule.

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:30 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    The purpose of things like this is to make a class harder to mule - I would enjoy it being increased to 300 seconds as well, but its kinda pointless. I just rebuff it at the same time I rebuff holy symbol when I grind, so its effectively 120 seconds to me.

3. Sloppy

Sloppy Horny Mushroom

Apr 15, 2018
    Male
    10:30 AM
    White Knight
    Honestly I don't think buff mules should even be allowed, kinda takes away aspect of the game. Imo. Definitely shouldn't be the reason behind changing in-game functions/skill times.
    It'd be nice at 300 though.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Rupert

Rupert Slime

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    5:30 PM
    I think that the game should be as close as possible to the GMS at v62. mules were allowed and pretty common (not common like how it is now).

5. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    10:30 AM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Would love the 300second buff, but it is not required

• Agree Agree x 2