1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase Level Cap For Magatia PQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ColouredNote, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    2:16 PM
    -
    Warrior
    -
    Currently at Lv71 - Lv85 there isn't much room to do Magatia's PQ, especially considering it's very difficult to even get a party to do the PQ with in the first place.

Also, I've taken into account the Pirate PQ which has a level range for Lv55 - Lv100 (I think), and it seems very strange that such a PQ has such a massive level range, from late second job to late third job, yet Magatia has very little.

So I suggest (if possible) to increase the level limit of Magatia PQ to Lv90 or Lv100, at least to give people that extra time to do the pq without worrying about going past the level limit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1